Thursday, July 3, 2014

Polish TBH Annabelle Swatch And Review

Hello my loves!! Today I have a short post for you to share a new polish from Polish TBH named "Annabelle". Chrissy told me this polish was requested by her sister-in-law and is named after her little bun in the oven Annabelle!  How sweet to have a polish named after your little girl, and such a fun one at that. Let's get to it shall we?

"Annabelle" is a nude crelly with a hot orange, neon yellow, neon pink, and neon green glitter mix with pink shimmer and a fine scattered holo. Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off of the floor and clean up this drool. This polish is so amazing! I am a HUGE advocate for all Polish TBH, but I have told Chrissy before that I LOVE her nudes!! You can see swatches of "Brandy's Mermaid Mixer" and "Eirene" on my Instagram page here and here for more proof of awesomeness! The formula and dry time on this one was perfect! No fishing needed for any of the glitters and it applied smoothly. I used two coats with top coat for the pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Isn't that macro shot soooo pretty?!? I love the pink shimmer and fine scattered holo together. So, so, so pretty!!  To make sure you don't miss this polish or any other polishes from Chrissy, follow @polishtbh on Instagram and like their Facebook page for all things Polish TBH. You can find her shop to purchase here. Follow and keep up with me as well on all of my social media, which are listed below. What do you think of this fun polish from Polish TBH? Let me know in the comments below! Thanks for reading today my loves! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment