Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer Swatch And Review

Hello my fellow addicts! Today I have a holoriffic post for you, filled with lots of amazing polishes from Liquid Sky Lacquer (LSL). I have come to the realization recently that Carolyn makes my favorite holo polishes of all time. This post will undoubtedly convince you of the same thing. They are just absolutely stunning, both indoors and out. So without delaying any further, lets get to the holo!

First up is "Caribbean Dream" which was a Liquid Sky Lacquer Lovers Facebook Group exclusive polish. What does that mean you may ask? Simply that unfortunately this polish is not for sale in Carolyn's shop and was only offered to group members. However, if you like what you see and would like to join this Facebook group you can do so here. Who knows, someone may offer this gorgeous polish up for swap or sale in there. "Caribbean Dream" is a gorgeous teal holo polish that is beautifully named, as it reminds me of the gorgeous waters found in the Caribbean.


Can someone please take me to the Caribbean? All of a sudden I feel like I need a vacation lol. But I digress.... back to the polish! The formula, as with all of the LSL I own was great! I had no issues with streaking and the consistency on this was perfect. Dry time was also good. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures. I'm sorry that I had to share an exclusive polish with you guys, but it really is worth the share. Wouldn't you agree?

(Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "Freedom Blue", which is a brilliant blue holo. This polish was made this year for Fourth of July and is still available in the shop. I can't even begin to describe the beauty of this polish. I am absolutely in love, as the formula and dry time were perfect on this one as well. Its definitely a perfect polish for Fourth of July, or anytime of the year, especially if you love blue. I used two coats with top coat for my photos.

(Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is a polish that was created around Christmas time, but is still perfect for everyday use for all of you red lovers out there. It was a part of the Christmas Holodays collection, but is still available to purchase in the shop. This polish is called "Sleigh Me" and its the perfect red holo. I bought this polish to use in a Fourth of July mani, that if you follow me on Instagram, you've probably already seen, but I will post that mani in this post as well. Formula and dry time were great on this one as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "White Chritmas", which is a white with silver holo. Again, this polish was made around Christmas time as part of the Christmas Holodays collection, but is still available in the LSL shop. I have lusted after this polish since Carolyn put it out, and finally decided to go ahead and purchase it to use with "Freedom Blue" and "Sleigh Me" for my Fourth of July mani. I mean come on, a white holo? Who doesn't need that right? Exactly. Formula and dry time, once again perfect here. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "Pumpkin Pie" which is described as a burnt orange holo. Being a lover of all things pumpkin, (pie, spice, fragrance, polish etc.) I had to have this one. It did not disappoint. It looks so yummy on the nail that I almost wanted to eat my fingers! The formula and dry time on this one were also great! I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Sunlight)

(Outdoors Overcast)

(Indoor Light Box)

Lastly for this amazingly holo post today is "Its My Party", which is a silver holo polish with green, pink, purple and blue glitters throughout. I am in LOVE with this one! It is so unique and the extreme holo in this makes it that much more fun. Formula and dry time on this were good. The larger glitters require a little bit of fishing which is why I only ended up with two, but regardless... I love this polish. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)

As I mentioned above, I used "Freedom Blue", "Sleigh Me", and "White Christmas" in a Fourth of July mani this year. Here is my mani using those three polishes.


As per usual, LSL does not disappoint when it comes to holo polishes. I love each and every one of these so very much! If you would like to purchase your own gorgeous holos from Carolyn, you can visit her shop here. Also be sure to follow LSL on instagram @whimsicalcolor and Facebook to keep up with all news and updates. Hope you are still breathing after this holo overloaded post, and until next time, Happy Polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined












No comments:

Post a Comment