Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Disturbed Potions 'Deep Penetration'

   Hello lacquer lovers!! For today's post I have for you a gorgeous polish from Disturbed Potions called 'Deep Penetration'. On the site it is described as, "This is a black jelli polish, jam packed with Blue, Purple in multiple shades. Dots, hexes and sq glitters float in a black as dark as night with holo bits lighting the way." I love all of Annette's creations, polish and natural body care products included. This one is so pretty!! Lets get to the pictures and I'll sum up my thoughts after. Shall we??






Shown here on my thumb is five coats of 'Deep Penetration' on its own with no undies in the shade.


Shown here is another shot of my thumb but in the sunlight. It shows a little more of the smaller glitters.


Shown here is two coats of 'Deep Penetration' over one coat of China Glaze 'Liquid Leather' in the shade.



These last two pictures are also two coats of 'Deep Penetration' over one coat of China Glaze 'Liquid Leather' in the sun.


   Overall I really love the way this polish looks. I have just recently gotten into jellies and both that I have tried have been from Disturbed Potions and I love them both. I love the dots in this polish, but you do need to fish for them quite a bit. That is the only downside to this polish, but so far I have found that the bigger glitters usually require a little bit of fishing, so its not entirely a let down. Other than the fishing, all the other glitter in this polish comes out just fine and lays flat on the nail. This polish sells for $9.00 US on Annette's site and it is worth every penny!! I will continue to purchase from Disturbed Potions because the customer service and products that are provided are AMAZING!! Swing by her shop and check out her other pretties. I'll be posting more from her in the future I'm sure!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment