Thursday, August 14, 2014

Glitter Daze Flowers Are A Girls Bestfriend And High Rollers Club

Hello my lovely polish lovers! Today's post is from Glitter Daze! This is my first polishes from this brand and I am very much in love already! I'm so glad I got the opportunity to try out this brand and to meet up with the maker of Glitter Daze, Sana two years in a row. I've got two polishes to share with you today, so let's get to it!

First up is "Flowers Are A Girls Best Friend" which is a light peach crelly polish with lots of different colors and shapes of glitters. I really love the variety of glitters that this polish has to offer. The flowers are great, a little big for my nail beds though, but I still think they add an element of fun to this polish. I had to get one on my nails for this photo though because flowers are in the name!! The formula and dry time on this were great! I used three coats with top coat for my pictures!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The second polish I have to share with you is "High Rollers Club" which was created specifically for bloggers and also Daze of the Month subscribers. This polish is STUNNING! It is a gold foil polish with amazing holo! I do not have a gold holo in my collection like this and I am absolutely floored by it. In the shade it looks like just a regular gold foil polish, but when you get this baby out in the sun it shows you a gorgeous holo side that will leave any holo lover breathless! Formula and dry time were perfect on this polish! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box w/ Flash)

So what are your thoughts on todays post? If you want to get your hands on some beautiful Glitter Daze polishes, you can visit their shop here. Also be sure to follow on instagram @glitterdaze and like their Facebook page for all news and updates! I will for sure be purchasing more Glitter Daze in the future! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Be sure to follow via GFC or subscribe via email to keep up with all things Polished And Shined! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined 
Twitter: @polishednshined 



No comments:

Post a Comment