Friday, August 8, 2014

Sincerely Polish Bohemian Wonderlust & Glitzies Duo

Hello my beautiful polish lovers!! Today I have yet another Sincerely Polish post for you that features a couple new polishes from the Bohemian Wanderlust Collection and a duo that has been released before, but that will have a restock along with all the wonderful new releases today, August 8, 2014. You won't want to miss out on all of the new things that Karen is releasing today, trust me! So let's not delay any further and let's look at two new polishes from the Bohemian Wanderlust collection.

First up is "Far From Here", which "Is a vintage lavender holographic polish". This color is so unique! I have found myself obsessing so much over jellies lately and this polish is great! I love the holo, as we all probably know by now right? The formula and dry time on this were great! I used three coats plus top coat for my pictures below. My pinky does seem to be lighter, I must have had a lighter hand when applying on that finger and I just noticed it looking at the pics. Sorry!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is another polish from the Bohemian Wanderlust collection and that is "Care Free". "Care Free" is a shimmery, light teal polish with a fine holographic dust throughout. I'm in love with this one. The formula and dry time were great on this as well, and I may need to look into a full size bottle of this in the near future. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures below.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up I have for you the Glitzies Duo! I was super excited to get a chance to swatch these two GORGEOUS polishes! The holo in these is amazeballs! First up is "Fields of Gold", which is a polish with lots and lots of micro gold holographic glitters. Not much else to say except, "Wowza!" Love it! Formula and dry time were excellent! I only needed two coats with top coat to acheive full holographic epicness!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Lastly for today is the second half of the Glitzies Duo, "Sky with Diamonds", which is the twin to "Fields of Gold", but in silver holo goodness! Again, formula on this was perfectly perfect! Dry time was also great here! I only used two coats with top coat for my pictures as well.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Which of these do you have your eye on now? If you love holo and lots of sparkle the Glitzies Duo is PERFECT! All of these polishes will be available today at 5pm pst in the Sincerely Polish shop and you can find the link here. Be sure to follow on Instagram @sincerelypolish and Facebook for all news and updates! I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined 
Twitter: @polishednshined 








No comments:

Post a Comment