Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sea Lore Polish Part Of Your World Collection Swatch & Review

Well, well. What do I have for you lovely polish lovers today you ask? Why, none other than some awesome new Little Mermaid inspired polishes from Sea Lore Polish! Jamie, the creator of Sea Lore, and I have bonded strongly over our love for Ariel as well as all things Disney and aquatic. Her polish "Ariel" was in fact what led me to her beautiful polishes in the first place and I haven't looked back since! So today I am sharing with you, the "Part Of Your World" collection that consists of four beautiful glitter topper polishes that you won't want to miss. So let's get to it!

First up is "Kind King Triton", which is a glitter topper in a clear base that consists of holo blue, gold, and white glitters, as well as a beautiful aqua shimmer! I absolutely LOVE this polish! It is perfect in every way, and that shimmer is to die for! I could not stop staring at my nails with this beauty on! I used two coats over Wet N Wild "Teal Slowly And See", with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is everyone's favorite mermaid's best-friend, "Faithful Flounder". This polish is a clear based glitter topper that consists of light and dark blue glitters, as well as yellow glitters, all tied together with a gorgeous golden shimmer! Another stunner in this collection for sure! If you own Sea Lore "Ariel", she needs her guppy "Faithful Flounder", just sayin! I used two coats over white with top coat for my pictures!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next up is the fun and often disobedient daughter of Prince Eric and Ariel, "Merry Melody". This polish is so pretty and so unique and it just screams Melody to me! It is a clear based glitter topper with orange, peach, yellow and green glitters, that swim beautifully in a peach shimmer! The shimmer however was very uncooperative with my camera, but I tried my best! Just trust me when I say it's beautiful! I used two coats over China Glaze "Too Yacht To Handle" with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Sunlight By A Window)

Lastly is the very handsome "Enchanted Eric", which is a clear base glitter topper with gold, navy, black and white glitters, as well as tiny white stars. The beautiful part of this polish is it's golden shimmer! I'm just as in love with this polish as I was with Prince Eric as a little girl. In case you didn't know, that's a lot! I used two coats with placement of the stars over a Sephora X red polish that was with the Ariel polish set they released last year. Love it!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

So what did you think of these beautiful polishes from Sea Lore Polish? Which one is your favorite? I think I love "Kind King Triton" and "Merry Melody" the most, but I really do love them all just about the same! The formulas and dry times for all of them were great, which only adds to my love of them! Make sure you follow @sealorepolish on Instagram, and like their Facebook page to keep up with all news and updates! If you see any of these polishes that you just can't live without you can find their shop here. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I did! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love all 4 on you!! Your nail art is AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete