Monday, May 5, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Bubbly Collection

Hello my loves!! I am very excited to be sharing with you today the new Zoya Nail Polish Summer 2014 Bubbly Collection. I am very honored to be able to be a part of the Zoya family now and hope to be for a very long time. I hope you are ready to have your socks knocked off with this new collection! I know when I opened the box with these babies in it I almost fell out of my chair! The formulas on all of these were perfect and I used three coats with top coat for all of my pictures. They are all SO gorgeous and I can't wait to share them with you, so with that being said... lets get to the polish!!

(Outdoor group shot)

First up I decided to start with my favorite of the six which is "Muse". Muse is a blue holographic jelly base polish, with flashes of gold and also iridescent glitters. When I saw this polish in the box, my first thought was "MERMAID!!" and it definitely is, in my opinion, the PERFECT mermaid color. I loved it so much that I used it on all ten fingers immediately. Formula and dry time on this was great! I didn't have any issues. Zoya states this is a two coat coverage, which it is, but I used three for my pictures just because I wanted it a little more opaque. 

(Outdoor in Shade)

(Outdoor in Shade)


(Outdoor in Shade Macros)

Next up is "Stassi" which is a bright green holographic jelly base with iridescent glitters and flashes of gold. This one, is a perfect color for St Patrick's Day for sure! Formula and dry time were great on this as well. Zoya states this as two coat coverage as well, but again I went with three coats and top coat.


(Outdoor in Shade)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next is "Jesy" which is a beautiful coral orange holographic jelly base polish with iridescent glitters and beautiful gold shimmer. Same formula and dry time and also three coats plus top coat. 


(Outdoor In Shade)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

Next in line is "Alma" which is a peachy gold holographic jelly base with iridescent glitters. This polish surprised me because I'm usually not a yellow polish person, but it is the perfect yellow/orange polish and the glitters in this one make me a fan! Formula and dry time were great on this as well. Three coats plus top coat.


(Outdoor In Shade)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

This here is "Binx" which is an orchid purple holographic jelly base with gold shimmer and iridescent glitters. This one was so incredibly hard to capture the exact color. Purples and bright pinks are hard for me to capture still. When I wear this one again (Which I definitely will) I will try again and update this post with another photo. The polish does lean more pink anyway, which I think is why it was hard to capture. Formula and dry times great again. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.


(Outdoor In Shade)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

To round out these amazingly gorgeous polishes we have "Harper" which is a bubblegum or cotton candy pink holographic jelly base with gold shimmer and iridescent glitters. This was probably my second favorite out of the six because aside from mermaids, pink is always a winner in polish for me :-) Formula and dry times great on this as well. Three coats plus top coat for my pictures.


(Outdoor In Shade)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

I really enjoyed all of these polishes SO much! The colors are perfect and the jelly formulas are amazing. The removal of these despite the glitters was actually very easy. No fighting with cotton snagging at all. I will definitely be reaching for these all summer long. These colors are $9 each or $54 for the entire set and you can purchase them on Zoya's website here. Be sure to check out all Zoya social media sites: Facebook, Twitter @zoyanailpolish, and Instagram @zoyanailpolish for news and updates. Which ones are your must have favorites? Let me know in the comments below, and be sure to follow me via social media as well! Also be on the look out in the next couple of days for the Zoya Summer 2014 Tickled collection and thanks for reading!!
Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined



Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the company for my full and honest review and my thoughts on the products are solely my own and not influenced in anyway.
















No comments:

Post a Comment