Friday, May 9, 2014

Zoya Summer 2014 Tickled Collection

Today I have the second half of the Zoya Nail Polish Summer 2014 Tickled And Bubbly Collection to share with you. The Tickled collection is made up of 6 summer creme polishes that all have a great formula and easy application. Some of them could pass as one coat applications with a thicker application which is even better! So let's get to the polish!

(Summer 2014 Tickled Collection)

First up is "Tilda" which is a green apple or almost pea green creme polish. This color didn't do it for me personally, but the formula and dry time on it are great and two coats was all I needed to make this fully opaque. Shown below is two coats plus top coat. If you love greens though, this is a hit for you ;-)

(Outdoor Overcast Lighting)

Next is "Ling" which is a beautiful royal blue cream polish. I have found my new favorite blue polish! I think I need to do some Tardis nail art with this. What do you think Whovians?!? ;-) great formula and dry time. Shown is two coats with top coat, but I think this one could be a one coater with a thicker first coat. Love!

(Outdoor Overcast Lighting)

Next up is "Rocha" which is a reddish orange cream polish. This one I got away with one thick coat and top coat. Awesome! This one screams summer to me for whatever reason. With the formula and dry time being great on this one I'll definitely use it often. 

(Outdoor Overcast Lighting)

And now onto my favorite half of this collection... The pinks! First up is "Wendy" which is a pink coral creme polish. This color is simply to die for. It's easily my favorite out of the three pinks and that's probably because I don't have a coral pink like this one in my collection yet. Great formula and dry time. I used two coats with top coat, but this is another one I think could be one coat with a thicker first coat if you wanted. 

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "Rooney" which is an awesome magenta pink. I love this color, but I do feel like I may have something similar to this in my collection. First polish that comes to mind is Sinful Colors "Sugar N Spice". If you would like to see a comparison let me know in the comments below. "Rooney" may be slightly lighter than "Sugar N Spice", but I feel they are pretty close. Regardless, "Rooney" is still a gorgeous color with great formula and dry time, and who doesn't need more pink in their collection anyway? Shown is one coat, yes one, with top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

And lastly is "Kitridge" (my bottle says "Kirtridge" though) which is a lovely bubblegum pink creme polish. I love this color. I had to use three coats to even it out, but it would have been good in two had I let the first coat dry longer before applying the second coat. Take note from my mistakes my loves lol. Formula was good on this one as well. Shown below is three coats with top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

I definitely love this collection. The colors are beautiful even if one of them (Tilda) just wasn't my cup of tea. I'll wear them all year long for sure. My polishes and seasons never match up anyway because I just wear what I want, when I want anyway lol. Be sure to check out the other half of the Summer 2014 Collection, the Bubbly Collection that I posted the other day to see more gorgeous Zoya. Hopefully I'll have the Summer Magical Pixie Dusts to share with you soon too. In the meantime, you can purchase these colors individually for $9 each or $54 for the entire collection on Zoya.com. Also be sure to check out Zoya on Facebook and Twitter for more info and updates. Which ones were your favorites? Swing by my social medias for more ways to see my swatches and reviews. Thanks for reading!!
Instagram: @polishednshined



Disclaimer: The products in this post were provided to me by the company for my full and honest review and my thoughts on the products are solely my own and not influenced in anyway.




No comments:

Post a Comment