Monday, May 19, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Trust Me I'm The Doctor Collection

Hello my pretties!! Today I have an amazing collection to share with you that incorporates a few of my favorite things, Polish Addict Nail Color, Dr Who, and holo prettiness!! I'm so in love with this collection that when I first ordered from PANC I didn't have these in my cart and was going to wait until my next order to grab them all. So I placed my order, but five minuets later... I was back in their store adding this whole collection to my order. I just had to have them right away and didn't want to miss out on them. You shouldn't want to miss out on them either... So let's go ahead and get to the polish and show you why.

First up is "Bad Wolf" which is a  "champagne white scattered holo with gold holo dust and gold shimmer". I really love the gold shimmer in this. It was hard to capture the scattered holo with the gold shimmer but it's there, I promise, and it's beautiful! I did three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor light box)

(Indoor light box showing gold shimmer)

(Indoor sun light)

Next up is "Time Lord" which is a "pastel blue scattered holo with sapphire blue holo dust and blue shimmer". This one is super pretty in person and for whatever reason I could not capture it perfectly to show that. I really do love it though. I did three coats with top coat for this one as well.

(Indoor light box)

(Indoor sun light)

Next up is "Bananas Are Good" which is a "pastel yellow scattered holo with gold holo dust and gold shimmer". This one is awesome! This is the first yellow polish that I am absolutely in love with!! I didn't want to take it off but I had to finish swatching lol. I'll be wearing this again soon! Three coats plus top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor light box)

(Indoor sun light)

Next up we have "Hello Sweetie", which is a "pastel purple scattered holo with purple holo dust and gold shimmer". I don't know why it was so hard for me to capture the holo in most of these but it is honestly the best part of all of them. They are absolutely gorgeous in the sun light and this is no exception. Love it. Three coats plus top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Sun Light)

Next is another beautiful polish called "Are You My Mummy?", which is a "pastel pink scattered holo with gold holo dust and pink shimmer". Absolutely to die for! You know me and my pinks! So you won't be surprised when I tell you this was one of my favorites in the collection. Three coats plus top coat, but I really could have gotten away with just two on this one.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Sun Light)

And lastly is another of my favorites from this collection called "Planet Gallifrey" which is a "pastel green scattered holo with gold holo dust and green shimmer". So, so, SO pretty! This one may be staying on for awhile. :-) I also used three coats with top coat for this beauty.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Sun Light)

All in all I really, REALLY love this entire collection. Pastels with holo? I'm in! All of these had good formulas and the dry times were very good as well. I'm so glad I caved and went back for this entire collection. Which ones do you think you need now? :) Each of these retails $11 for full size and $5.50 for minis in their shop which you can find here. Make sure you follow Polish Addict Nail Color on Facebook and Instagram for news and updates. And as always follow my social medias as well. Thanks again so much for reading!! <3

Instagram: @polishednshined





















No comments:

Post a Comment