Monday, September 30, 2013

Bliss Polish Behind Closed Doors Collection

I'm so incredibly late with this post... Blogging isn't as easy as I thought it was gonna be for me haha. Anyway, it's here now and it is Bliss Polish's latest collection called Behind Closed Doors, which is roughly based on the book series 50 Shades of Grey. This collection is so amazing! All of the polishes dry to a suede finish and take on a whole new beautiful life with top coat. I'll admit when I first saw some of the early swatches for these I didn't think I was going to like any of them without top coat, but let me just tell you.... I ended up REALLY liking most of them that way. Pictures just don't do the suede finish justice enough!! All of my pictures are two coats of the polish on it's own without and then with top coat. Please make sure you check out Bliss Polish because trust me, you do NOT want to miss out on these babies!! <3 Full size polishes retail for $8 and minis retail for $5.

First up is "Bite", a dark russet red. This color surprised me big time! I didn't think that I was much of a dark red girl, but when I put this baby on, I fell in love! And when I applied top coat... I died! It's so gorgeous and shimmery when that top coat is applied. See for yourself!

Without top coat 

With top coat

Next is "Tease" which is a beautiful hunter green. This was probably my least favorite color without a top coat, but I loved it SOOO much with top coat!! All of these polishes have such a gorgeous shimmery glitz to them with that top coat. Love it!

Without top coat 

With top coat

Now here we have a top contender in this set, which is "Please". "Please" is a dark plum purple that is to DIE for! I absolutely loved this one both ways! Bring out that beautiful shimmer with top coat if suede isn't your thang!

Without top coat

With top coat

Here is "Lick", which is a dark denim blue with beautiful holo shimmer when top coat is applied. This one is DEFINITELY my favorite one with top coat. It's absolutely stunning! I wish the sun was cooperating the day I did these swatches so I could show you an amazing sun shot because it's seriously gorgeous! 

Without top coat

With top coat

This next one here surprised me as I did not think I would like it without top coat either, but I freakin LOVE it! This is "Spank", a medium toned nude color. This is just an amazing color all around! I will definitely rock this baby with and without top coat often!

Without top coat

With top coat

Last but not least is "Cuffed", a light grey polish that will make you want to buy this entire set just to get this polish. "Cuffed" is only available right now when purchasing the whole set and it comes as a bonus polish. Trust me when I say, you need it! :) I've been searching for a lovely gray polish and this my friends, this is it!

Without top coat

With top coat


So there you have it! The entire Bliss Polish, Behind Closed Doors collection. I love every single one of the polishes in this collection! Yvette did an amazing job! The formula on these is flawless! I had absolutely no issues with application. I did have to take some time shaking and rolling these babies when I first got them, but they had been laying on their side for nearly two weeks because I was on vacation and didn't open them right away, so the glitters settled on one side, naturally right!? But the work was totally worth it because these are gorgeous! Make sure to check out Bliss Polish's store here and be sure to follow @blisspolish on Instagram to keep up with all things Bliss, including restocks and new polishes! Trust me! You won't regret it! Thanks for reading!! <3













No comments:

Post a Comment