Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fair Maiden Polish Just A Mirage

 
Hello readers!! Today's post is a new to me brand, Fair Maiden Polish. I have to say, I think I am in love with this brand, even from just this single polish. I managed to miss out on meeting this brand at cosmoprof last year but wish I would have had a chance to meet them. Maybe this year they'll be back :-) Anywho, I want to share this gorgeous polish with you right away though. Let's get to the polish!
 
"Just A Mirage", is a deep burgundy wine color, with extreme linear holo. I really love this shade, especially on me. The formula was smooth and easy to apply. I didn't have any issues with this polish at all. I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sunlight)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
What are your thoughts on this polish? Have you tried Fair Maiden Polish before? If you have, let me know in the comments below what your favorite Fair Maiden is. I'm dying to try a few more from this brand now. If you want to purchase this polish, its's still available in the Fair Maiden shop here for $11. Be sure you're following them on Instagram @fairmaidenpolish or that you like their facebook page here, to keep up with all new releases and more gorgeous polishes! I hope you enjoyed today's post! If so, make sure you're subscribed to my blog via GFC or email to keep up with all new posts! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment