Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Girly Bits Defying Gravity

 
Hello Readers!! Today's post features one of my favorite brands, from one of my favorite makers, Girly Bits! I enjoy getting the chance to talk with and catch up with Pam, the maker of Girly Bits every year at cosmoprof. If I can manage to get out for the meet ups this year, I hope I get the chance to see her again! Let's get straight in to this beautiful polish though!
 
"Defying Gravity", is a bright purple polish, with turquoise shimmer and a little bit of holographic sparkle. Let me just say, that when I pulled this baby out to put it on... I was floored! This color is absolutely stunning! Formula was great, and easy to apply. I used three thin coats for my pictures. This post makes me want to take this beauty out and use it again now! *Heart Eyes Emoji*
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Outdoor Sunlight)

(Outdoor Sunlight)
 
What are your thoughts on this polish from Girly Bits? Do any of you own this polish too? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! If you don't own this beauty yet, and you want to purchase it, you can do so in the Girly Bits shop here. Make sure that you're following them on Instagram @girlybitscosmetics and that you like their facebook page here, so that you can keep up with all new releases, sales, and see more gorgeous swatches! I hope you enjoyed today's post. If you did, make sure you are following via GFC or email, so that you don't miss out on future posts! Thanks for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment