Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Born Pretty Store Nail Art Decorations Review


Hello Readers! Today's post is a bit different from what I normally review, but I was so excited to be given the opportunity to review some items from the Born Pretty Store. So today's post is just that. I was given a few nail art charms from Born Pretty Store for review, and when I received them I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.  So let's see what I got into!

I was given item #20116 starfish charms in silver and gold that retail for $2.35 for three, five, or 10 pieces. If you'd like both silver and gold its an additional $1.50, otherwise you can choose either silver or gold at checkout. I also received item #14415 a nail art wheel of three different size flat back pearl rhinestones that retail for $3.71. I was really impressed with the quality of both of these products considering the price. I think both items are a great deal.





 
I knew that when I got both of these nail decorations together I just simply had to do a beachy themed mani with them. I mean, what else could you possibly think of when you see starfish and pearls in the same place? I was really excited that the hairspray/hand sanitizer technique finally worked for me to give me this look. I used the spray hand sanitizer, I have yet to find a hairspray that actually works for this.
 
For this look I used Zoya Godiva, Wet N Wild Teal Slowly And See, and Pipe Dream Polish All In for the gradient. I then dropped a couple drops of white polish into a cup of water and sprayed it twice with the spray hand sanitizer for the "foam" in the water. To attach the charms, all I did was top coat my design and stick them on while the top coat was still wet. The starfish actually fit really well onto my nail. They're slightly curved so it laid against the curve of my nail perfectly. Here is my finished look.


 
I really enjoyed creating this look with these nail decorations. Like I said, the quality is good and the amount you get for the price is very reasonable. If you'd like to purchase from Born Pretty Store I have a 10% off code ANDYG10 that you can use. There are SO many things to choose from on their site. You can click here to get to their shop.

 
I hope you enjoyed today's post. It was different from what I normally do, but it was a pleasure to be able to do it. I also received some stamping plates from them to review as well. So once I get a chance to play with those I will have another post up for you on those. Thanks so much for reading today! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined


No comments:

Post a Comment