Sunday, August 23, 2015

Bliss Polish Anniversary Trio

Hello readers!! Today I have another Bliss Polish post for you! I had every intention of getting this posted before the release of this trio in Yvette's shop, but unfortunately, I also have a four month old, who for the last few days has decided that his swing no longer entertains him enough to let mommy type up a blog post lol. So its been pretty baby oriented around here this week. It's taken me three (four) days to type this up, and unfortunately this trio has sold out in the Bliss Polish shop and will no longer be available since it was a Limited Edition trio specifically for the Bliss anniversary. But I still wanted to share them with you.
 
When it comes to Bliss and anniversaries, this brand holds a special place in my heart. Not only is the maker, Yvette, a complete and total sweetheart, who takes care of her customers above and beyond what she even needs to, but I happened to be blessed enough to be one of her first swatchers when she started two years ago. She has come a long way since her first collection and I couldn't be happier to still be friends with such a driven and hard working woman. With all that being said, I am so happy to be able to share this post today. So let's not wait any longer, let's get to the polish!
 
(The anniversary trio with Japanese Cherry Blossom cuticle oil, only available with this set)
 
First up is "Bliss'd" which is a deep berry polish with a purple shimmer that dries to a matte finish. Yvette has made many a matte polishes since she started, and this one is a stunner both with and without topcoat. Formula was great, like always. I used two coats with and without top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box Without Top Coat)

(Indoor Light Box Macro Without Top Coat)

(Indoor Light Box With Top Coat)

(Indoor Light Box Macro With Top Coat)
 
Next up is my favorite of the trio, "Cheers Two Years", which is a light grey holo polish with holo micro glitters. This is my favorite because SPARKLES!! I love all the holo in this polish and the formula on this one was great as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

(Outdoor Direct Sun)

(Outdoor Direct Sun Macro)
 
The last polish in the trio is another beauty, "Soiree" which is a clear based glitter topper with silver, black, white, and fuchsia glitters in various sizes. This polish fits perfectly with "Cheers Two Years" and the formula was good. I used one dabbed coat over "Cheers Two Years" for my pictures below and all of the glitters laid flat against my nail with no issues what so ever.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
 
This collection works seamlessly together. You could easily wear all three together, which I have done for my picture below. I am wearing "Bliss'd" on my accent finger with a top coat.


Once again, this collection is sadly sold out and will not be restocked. If you have never purchased a Bliss Polish before though, you are missing out on great formulas and colors. You should definitely check out the Bliss Polish shop here to pick up some of her other colors that are still available. Whatever you decide on, you will not be disappointed. Be sure you are following @blisspolish on Instagram and make sure you have liked their Facebook page here so that you can keep up with all things Bliss. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined










No comments:

Post a Comment