Monday, August 17, 2015

Bliss Polish Sweet Senti-Mint & Whispers

Hello my lovely readers! I am back again today with some beautiful Blissies. If you don't know, Blissies are the name that has been given to the awesome polishes that are Bliss Polish! The maker of Bliss, Yvette, is seriously one of THE sweetest women ever! I love being able to see her and catch up when ever she is in town, (which has been quite a lot lately) so I was SO happy when I learned that she would be making a trip here to attend cosmoprof. If you haven't had the pleasure of meeting or getting to know Yvette, you are completely missing out. Fear not though, I have a little bit of insight to Yvette and her brand to share with you all today, along with some swatches of two gorgeous polishes. So without further delay, let's get to it!
 
(Yvette and I at Cocktails & Colors)
 
Where does the name Bliss Polish come from?
The name Bliss Polish comes from the emphasis on the B I wanted my brand to have. It's a nickname my husband and I call each other. It's short for Bambino or Bino. Which is not cool because the anti-gas pill Beano is pronounced the same way.
 
How long have you been in business?
I started Bliss Polish in August of 2013. I researched for about a year before I started. My husband was the one who pushed me to start. Frankly I think he just got tired of me talking about it all the time. He was my financial investor. I'm a stay at home mom and I was hesitant to use our household income to start this new venture. My bio says "polish addict turned indie maker". That is 100% fact. I discovered indie polish when I started an Instagram account 3 years ago. Been fascinated and addicted ever since.
What are your favorite Blissies you've created since you started Bliss Polish?
I have a few favorite Blissies that I've created. First is my LE Birthday-versary polish I made last year called "Cheers to that". It's a white crelly with smaller sized pink, gold and silver glitters. My second favorite would have to be Mystery Holo #3. I started releasing Mystery Holos a couple months ago. Mystery Holo #3 is a bright hooker red holo. I loved it so much I kept two bottles for myself.
 
What is your best selling polish to date?
The polish that surprised me the most is my number one seller "Jax" from the Sons of Anarchy collection. He's a gun metal gray matte. I would have never picked him to be my top seller.
What can we expect in the future from Bliss?
You can expect new collections and colors from Bliss in the future. I will continue to sell cuticle oil. I have no current plans to release other bath and body products. My main focus is creating polish anyone would be proud to wear. 
 
Besides your own brand, what are your favorite indies? Polish, body products, etc.?
Favorite brands. I have so many. Pipe Dream Polish, Polish'M, Glam Polish, Painted Polish, ILNP, Glisten & Glow, Different Dimension, Candied Apple Polish and Nvr Enuff Polish are just to name a few.
 
Now that you know a little bit more about the Bliss Boss and her brand, I'd like to share with you two gorgeous polishes. Ever since Yvette created "Charming", a white crelly polish with gold glitters from the original Sons of Anarchy collection, I have fallen in love with this look. The two polishes I have to share with you today are of the same make up.
 
The first one I have to share with you is "Sweet Senti-mint", which is a mint green crelly with gold glitters and a slight shimmer. I am a HUGE sucker for mint polishes, but the gold glitters in this polish just make it that much more gorgeous. They just seamlessly go together like PB&J. Formula on this one was great. Yvette's crellies are always so smooth and easy to apply. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
The second polish I have to share with you is a new polish that hasn't been released yet. A release date has not been set as of yet, but it will be sometime in September. So make sure you follow Bliss Polish on their social media outlets so you don't miss out! This polish is called "Whispers" and it is a blue leaning purple crelly with gold glitters and a slight shimmer. Formula again was great. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
Well what are your thoughts on these beautiful crellies from Bliss Polish? Do you own "Sweet Senti-mint"? Do you plan to get "Whispers"? Let me know in the comments below what your favorite Blissie is. Be sure to follow Bliss on instagram @blisspolish and like their Facebook page here so that you'll know exactly when you can pick up "Whispers" in September. I hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment