Monday, July 15, 2013

Sealore Polish Ariel, Attina, & Seafetti

      Happy Monday Dolls!! Tonight I have for you three polishes from the ever amazing Sealore Polish! I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Jamie, the creator of Sealore Polish recently and she is as amazing and beautiful as her creations! Sealore's polishes are $10 for full size 15ml and $5.50 for mini's 7.5ml. Her mini's are also slightly bigger than most mini's sold by other indies, which I LOVE! 
      So today I have for you Ariel and Attina from her Triton's Daughters set and also a limited edition (no longer available) polish Seafetti. Without waiting any longer, onto the swatches!

    First up we have Ariel. This is the very first polish I ever purchased from Sealore because I am OBSESSED with all things little mermaid and this is the BEST Ariel polish I had seen, so naturally... I had to have it :) I do not regret that purchase what so ever! Ariel is described as a "Bright turquoise jelly base with red squares, purple hexes, green glitter, and green shimmer". The formula for Ariel was very nice. I didn't have trouble fishing for glitters, nor did I have any problem with being able to smooth out the glitters with top coat. For all my pictures I used two coats of Ariel over a subtle mint gradient and applied one coat of seche vite top coat.

(Ariel in the shade)

(Ariel indoors)

(Ariel Sunlight)

(Macro of Ariel)

I did a little nail art with her as well, here is two thick coats of Ariel over two coats of white

      Next up from the Triton's Daughter's collection is Attina. Attina is described as "A coral jelly polish with a golden shimmer and golden iridescent flakies". This polish is a polish that would look amazing over almost any color you put it over. Its absolutely gorgeous!! Formula was great on this one as well. For my photos I did two coats of Attina over three coats of Sinful Colors "Easy Going" and topped with one coat of seche vite top coat.

(Attina in the shade)

(Attina indoors)

(Attina Macro in the sun)

     Lastly for today I have Seafetti. Seafetti was a polish created by Sealore to help celebrate their one year anniversary! It was a limited edition polish that is now unfortunately sold out, but I wanted to share it with you anyway because I love it, and it GLOWS IN THE DARK!!! Seafetti is described as "A sparkling sea blue jelly that glows blue in the dark, with various shades of green and blue matte glitter, iridescent glitter and blue holo hexes". This polish is so pretty and I'm really happy I decided to buy it. Formula with this one was the same as all of Jamie's polishes that I've used so far, perfect! For my pictures I used three coats of Seafetti on its own with a coat of seche vite top coat to smooth everything out.

(Seafetti indoors)

(Seafetti glowing in the dark)

(Macro of Seafetti in the sun)

      If you haven't purchased from Sealore Polish before you can do so here and make sure you follow them on Facebook and Instagram @sealorepolish to keep up to date with restocks and new polishes. Hope you enjoyed this post lovies!! Be sure to subscribe and follow if you haven't already. Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment