Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sincerely Polish Simply Enchanted Collection

Hello my amazing readers! Man, how has a month slipped by me since my last post? This baby is gonna be here before I even know it! With that being said though, today I have a beautiful post for you that features the gorgeous polishes from Sincerely Polish and the Simply Enchanted collection. Each polish is inspired by an iconic Disney Princess, with the exception of "Simply Enchanted". These polishes have so much sparkle that its hard to capture it in every pic, but I tried my best. So without any further delay, let's get to the polish!
 
First up, of course, is "Ariel". This was obviously the first polish I reached for because of my extreme love for Ariel, and I'm in love with it! "Ariel" is a glitter packed polish, featuring turquoise, aqua, green, and silver glitters, as well as crystal red, crystal purple, and tiny gold holographic glitters, all in a shimmering sheer pearly base. So much beautiful sparkle, that perfectly captures Ariel. There is so much glitter in this polish that it did end up a little on the thick side, but a couple drops of polish thinner helped immensely. I did two coats of "Ariel" alone with top coat, and then layered one coat with top coat over Marbles For Polish "Mermaid Summer". I really enjoyed this layered over another color and the base colors are endless for that!
 
(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Marbles For Polish "Mermaid Summer")
 
Next up is my second favorite Disney Princess, "Belle". This beautiful gold glitter polish also features iridescent glitters, rainbow flakies, and rose gold flakies all in a shimmering sheer pearly base. Another stunner in this collection. Formula was good, I had no issues. I did two coats of "Belle" alone and also layered one coat over Sinful Colors "Unicorn". I loved this one on its own, and layered. It's beautiful either way.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
(Layered over Sinful Colors Unicorn)
 
Next up is "Aurora", which is a perfect pink glitter polish. Among all the gorgeous pink glitter are also rainbow flakies and iridescent glitters in a shimmering sheer pearly base. I'm in love with pink, so this polish is right up my alley. Formula was good on this one as well, and its also another one I enjoy on its own, or layered. I did two coats of "Aurora" alone, and then layered one coat over Essie "We're In It Together".

(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Essie "We're In It Together")
 
Next we have "Snow White" which has red, blue, and gold holographic glitters, as well as rainbow and iridescent flakies, and silver holographic glitters that are in a shimmering sheer pearly base. You only need to take one look at this polish to know that it is inspired by Snow White. The colors are perfect! Formula was good on this one. I feel like "Snow White" is not as packed with glitter as the other polishes, so if you're looking for full coverage, it would take a few coats to get it there. However, I really like the way this looks as just two coats alone. I did that and also layered two coats over Wet N Wild "A Blank Canvas".

(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Wet N Wild "A Blank Canvas")
 
Next up is "Cinderella" which has blue and silver holographic glitters, along with iridescent flakies, all in a shimmering sheer pearly base. I really love this polish too. Formula was good and I love this one alone or layered as well. I did two coats alone, and then layered one coat over Sinful Colors "Cinderella". 

(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Sinful Colors "Cinderella")
 
Last of the princess inspired polishes is "Jasmine" which is a beautiful combo of turquoise and gold holographic glitters in a shimmering sheer pearly base. This polish is perfect for me since turquoise is another of my favorite colors, and this polish has plenty of turquoise glitter. Formula was good on this one as well. I did two coats of "Jasmine" alone, and then layered one coat over Essie "Naughty Nautical". "Jasmine" really gives a beautiful sparkle to "Naughty Nautical" and I'm really in love with that combo.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Essie "Naughty Nautical")
 
Last of the Simply Enchanted polishes is its namesake "Simply Enchanted" which has holographic dust, pink and micro purple flakies, and iridescent glitters in the same shimmering sheer pearly base as the others. This polish is only available if you purchase the full size collection set or gift set. It is not for individual sale. I'm in love with the delicateness of this polish. Surprisingly I love it on its own, just as much as layered over another color, even though your nail line is clearly visible with this one. It's just absolutely gorgeous! Formula was also good on this one. The layering options are literally endless with this one, because it will add a gorgeous sparkle and shimmer to any color you choose. I did two coats of "Simply Enchanted" on its own and layered one coat over Sinful Colors "Sweet Tooth".

(Indoor Light Box)

(Layered over Sinful Colors "Sweet Tooth")
 
Well, what are your thoughts on this collection? I'm in love with it, and I'm glad I went with the entire collection to be able to get my hands on "Simply Enchanted" too. It's just so versatile and gorgeous. I think my favorites from this collection besides "Simply Enchanted" are "Ariel", "Belle", and "Aurora". I really do love them all though. If you are looking to purchase any of these polishes, they're all currently sold out except for "Cinderella". If you want "Cinderella" you can purchase her from Karen's shop by clicking on the link here. The best way to get info on the restock of the rest of the collection is to follow on Instagram @sincerelypolish or to like their Facebook page here. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined
 
 
 











No comments:

Post a Comment