Wednesday, March 18, 2015

KB Shimmer Swatch And Review

Well hello there readers! Thanks for stopping by again! Today I have some KB Shimmer polishes to share with you. I'm really so in love with KB Shimmer! Every polish I own is amazing! The formulas are always great, the colors are beautiful, and the glitters are so fun! So let's not delay, and get straight to the polish!
 
First up is "Hugs And Wishes" which is a light lavender crème polish that leans a little blue. It is no secret that my phone HATES light purple polishes and can never pick up the true color. The bottle in my picture is a little more accurate than my nails. My camera picked up much more of the blue so it appears much darker. The formula on this was great as are all of the crèmes I own from KB Shimmer. I used two coats plus top coat for my picture.
 
(Indoor Light Box)
 
Next up is "Kiss And Spell" which is a fun glitter topper for Halloween that pairs well with "Hugs And Wishes". This polish is packed with lots of fun Halloween related glitters. Orange, purple, yellow, and neon green stars, orange and black circles and hexes, and purple, neon green, and yellow hexes as well. The formula on this was good. I didn't have to do too much fishing for the stars because there is just SO many! I did turn my bottle upside down for a few minutes before use though to make sure I was able to easily get plenty of stars. I decided to do one dabbed coat of "Kiss And Spell" over "Hugs And Wishes" and I love it!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
 
The last polish I have to share with you today is my favorite of the three, "Up And Cunning", which is a deep teal, linear holographic polish. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! This is the first holo I own from KB Shimmer, but I'm thinking I need to buy more because this one is fabulous! Formula was great! I used three coats with top coat, but I could have gotten away with two. So, so, so pretty!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)
 
As per usual, I am not disappointed with any of these KB Shimmer beauties. Which ones do you like the most? Let me know in the comments below! All of these are from the Fall 2014 collection, and are still available for purchase. If you'd like to purchase any of these or some other KB Shimmer pretties, you can do so by visiting their shop here. And if you'd like to keep up with all things KB Shimmer, you can follow them on Instagram @kbshimmer or on Facebook. I really hope you enjoyed this post! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined
Facebook: Polished And Shined




No comments:

Post a Comment