Thursday, January 15, 2015

Polish Addict Nail Color Swatch And Review

Hello Loves! Are any of you fans of jelly polishes? How about fans of Polish Addict Nail Color? Or maybe you're even a fan of both? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this post is for you! Today I have a couple jelly polishes from Polish Addict Nail Color (PANC) to share with you. So without any further delay, let's get to it!
 
First up is "Bright White", which is a white jelly polish that can be used in a few different ways. You could wear it alone, as I have in my photo, use it as a base for a glitter topper or nail art, or you could even use it to do a jelly sandwich! With so many different uses this polish is great! The formula is the perfection that I've come to know and love from PANC. I love the clean, crisp, and classy look this polish gives. Three easy coats with top coat will give you the look from my photo below!
 
(Indoor Light Box)
 
Next up is "Caution" which is a bright neon orange jelly with scattered holo throughout. I love the brightness of this polish. Pair the brightness with a great jelly formula and you've got a match made in heaven. I had no issues with building this one up and getting it very close to opaque in three coats. Top coat was added for my pics below.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
Next up is "Sea Witch", which is a neon purple jelly polish with scattered holo glitters throughout. I had to buy this one because of the name. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, it should come as no surprise that I am obsessed with the Little Mermaid, thus, I own this polish haha. The only thing I wasn't a huge fan of with this polish is that the glitters tend to look like dark glitters when layered over. In person though its definitely not as noticeable as it is in my swatch. The formula was still great on this one though. I used three coats with top coat for my picture below.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
Next up we have "Neon Moon", which is a neon blue jelly polish with scattered holo glitters throughout. This one was really pretty as a blue jelly polish. I've had this polish for a little while now and it is no longer blue. It is instead a really pretty teal green jelly polish that is still just as beautiful :-) I wish I had a swatch for you now of what the color has turned to but sadly I don't. Maybe if I remember, when I wear it again I'll edit this and add it in. Formula was great on this one as well. I did three coats with top coat for my picture below.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
Lastly is "Aqua Haze", which is a light blue jelly polish with scattered holo and dark blue micro glitters. I absolutely love this polish! There's really not much to it, but it is still so gorgeous and I'm so glad I bought it. Formula, just like the others, was great! I was able to build this one up to be nearly opaque in three easy coats! Its perfection! Three coats with top coat were used for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)
 
So what did you think of this post today? Sadly I have shared with you polishes that are currently no longer available with the exception of "Bright White". This is what happens when you become pregnant and sick to your stomach for 4ish months, and then also lose track of time. For that I greatly apologize! I still wanted to share these with you, because hey, ya never know, Laura could decide to bring these babies back during the summer. If you haven't tried PANC, I highly suggest that you do! You can visit their shop by clicking the link here. Also be sure to follow PANC on Instagram @polishaddictnailcolor because Laura is CONSTANTLY coming up with new and amazing creations with great formulas! Make sure you subscribe to my blog via GFC or email if you would like to keep updated on new posts! Until next time, happy polishing!
 
Instagram: @polishednshined




No comments:

Post a Comment