Thursday, June 19, 2014

Sincerely Polish Magical Friendship Collection Swatch And Review

Hey, hey, hey!! I'm back today with some more Mickey glitter toppers as well as a few more Disney inspired polishes from Sincerely Polish. I have the entire Magical Friendship collection to share with you. Once I purchased my first Mickey glitter polishes from Sweet Heart Polish I caved and had to have more so I snatched up this entire collection. If you missed my Sweet Heart Polish review you can see it here for more great Mickey glitter polishes. Let's get into this fantastic Disney inspired collection though shall we?

Up first is "Dear Mickey", which is a glitter topper that consists of red, black, and silver holo Mickey heads, red and white stars, yellow dots, and black hexes. This one was my favorite out of the six. It's absolutely all Mickey. Love it! Formula was good and dry time was good as well. I turned my bottle upside down for a few mins before applying to make sure the bigger glitters were easy to get to. I did two coats with placement of the Mickey glitters over an un-named color club gray with top coat for my pictures.


(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is "Love Always Minnie", which is a glitter topper that consists of pink and white Minnie (Mickey) glitters, matte winter white hexes, peach dots, pink hearts, light pink bows, and matte pink hexes. I love this polish as well. Just like "Dear Mickey", I think Karen captured Minnie very well with these glitters. Formula and dry time were good on this one as well. I turned my bottle upside down again with this one before use to get to the bigger glitters easier. I did two coats with a bit of glitter placement for the bigger glitters (Mickeys, bows and hearts) over Sinful Colors "Sweet Tooth" with top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next is "Dashing Donald", which is a glitter topper filled with big matte blue hexes, white and yellow stars, yellow dots, light blue hearts and blue hexes. This one also screams Donald to me. I think it's safe to say that all of these polishes actually capture each of the characters they were inspired by perfectly. Karen just did amazing on pairing up glitters for all of them. This one was probably my second favorite out of the six. Formula and dry time were good. I did two coats with some glitter placement of the bigger glitters over China Glaze "Recycle" with top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is the love of Donald's life "Darling Daisy", which is a glitter topper filled with daisy glitters, matte dark purple and purple hearts, matte pink bows, purple hexes, peach dots and purple dots. How stinking "darling" is this polish? It's got a lot of girly glitters in it which is perfect because Daisy is SUPER girly. There are quite a bit of bigger glitters in this one so I had a little difficulty getting this polish to go on by just brushing it on. Instead I put a little polish on a paper plate and placed all the glitters on my nails. I did the glitter placement over China Glaze "At Vase Value" with top coat.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is another of my favorites "Playful Pluto", which is a glitter topper filled with marigold hex glitters, white stars, matte green hexes, and circle dots. I love the black circle dots and how they automatically make me think of Pluto's nose. :-) Adorable! I did two coats with some placement of the stars and dots, just to have them where I wanted them on my nails. I used a base of Julep "Nadia" for my picture.

(Indoor Light Box)

Lastly we have "You're So Goofy" which is a glitter topper packed with orange shreds, light green shreds, orange hexes and blue stars. I don't know what it is about polishes with shred glitters, but I can never seem to apply them smoothly lol. I re did this swatch about three times before I was satisfied enough. There was plenty of glitter shreds in this polish which made them tend to stick together a little bit. Other than that though the formula and dry time were good on this one as well. I did two coats with placement of the stars over white.

(Indoor Light Box)

Overall I'm in love with this collection. As I stated Karen did an amazing job at capturing each character in these polishes. If you're wanting to purchase any of these, you can do so in Sincerely Polish's shop here. Make sure to follow them on Instagram @sincerelypolish and Facebook for all news and updates. Check out my social media sites as well which will be listed below. Let me know which ones were you favorites from this collection in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed this post my loves! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined






No comments:

Post a Comment