Thursday, June 12, 2014

Laquerlicious Neon Glitter Toppers

Hello my loves! Today I have a post that is really long overdue, and should have been posted over a week ago. Life happens though and mine pretty much hated me last week. Enough about that though... It's here now and that's all the matters right?!? So today I am sharing with you these amazing neon glitter toppers from Laquerlicious. These polishes are bright and gorgeous and can be worn in many different ways in lots of different nail art techniques as well. So let's get to the polish!

First up is "Beat The Heat" which is a clear base glitter topper with neon pink and hot orange glitters as well as neon pink micro flakies. This one was my favorite... Because it's pink lol. Formula is great, even with all the glitter in this. Dry time was also really good. I used three dabbed coats of "Beat The Heat" on it's own with top coat for my picture below.

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up is my second favorite from this collection, "Lemon Limeade" which is a clear based glitter topper with neon yellow and green glitters, as well as neon green micro flakies. Absolutely gorgeous! Formula and dry time were great on this one as well. I used two dabbed coats of "Lemon Limeade" on it's own with top coat for my picture below.

(Indoor Light Box)

Lastly is "At The Lake", which is a clear base glitter topper with neon blue and purple glitters, as well as bright blue micro flakies. This makes me want to go swimming because the blue glitters are just that beautiful. Unfortunately in Vegas, I will not find a lake with crystal blue waters lol. Formula and dry time were the same as the others on this one. I used two dabbed coats of "At The Lake" on it's own with top coat for my picture below.

(Indoor Light Box)

If you enjoy neons and dense glitter toppers you need all of these beautiful babies. Michelle did an awesome job with these. Check out Laquerlicious on Instagram, @creativenailchick for multiple swatch pictures of these pretties and to see all the different ways these polishes can be used, both on their own and in nail art. If you're looking to purchase these you can do so in their shop here. Also be sure to like them on Facebook for all news and updates. Be sure to follow all my social media sites as well which I'll list below. Feel free to leave me comments below and let me know which ones were your faves. Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined


No comments:

Post a Comment