Sunday, September 4, 2016

I, A.M...Custom Color Cosmetics Swatch And Review


Hello Readers!! Today I have the pleasure of bringing to you a new to me indie brand. I am excited to share a couple polishes from I, A.M... Custom Color Cosmetics that I picked up at the indie blogger event at cosmoprof in Vegas this year. The maker Ashlie was really nice and I look forward to trying more polishes from her in the future. Let's get to it.

The first polish I have to share with you is "Anubis" from the Death Mythos collection that just released yesterday, so be sure to swing by the shop here and pick him up when you're finished reading. "Anubis" is a black holo polish with green sparks, flakes, and shimmer. So much pretty in one polish and I love that it isn't just a plain black holo either. I love all the green additions. Formula on this polish was great. It was nearly a one coater, which is amazing! I did end up doing two coats with top coat for my pictures though.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Next up, I have "CRABS!", which is a polish that is a fb group custom polish to celebrate Ashlie's birthday. Oh. My. Goodness!! I am in awe with this gorgeous polish! I picked it up while visiting her table at Cocktails & Colors and it was the first polish my eyes were caught by. I knew immediately that I needed to have it. But even seeing this polish in the bottle does not compare to how amazing it is when you start applying it on the nail. "CRABS!" is a dark teal jelly base with violet/red/gold/green UCC flakies and holo micro flakies. I took a ton of pictures of this beauty because it was just so complex and gorgeous. I tried to capture everything. Formula was great. I did three coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box)

Well, my final thoughts on this brand are extremely positive. I will for sure never hesitate to buy more from this brand. Let me know in the comments below what your thoughts are on these two polishes. Be sure you are following on Instagram @iamcustomcolor and be sure to like their facebook page here to keep up with all release and stock info. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Thank you so much for reading! Until next time, happy polishing!!

Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment