Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Black Friday Trio

Hello my lovely readers!! I'm back from an awesome vacation with family in Florida and Georgia, and I'm ready to get back to my nails!! So today, I'm coming back with a beautiful trio of polishes from Sweet Heart Polish as well as a bonus polish that was only available if you purchased the trio on Black Friday. These polishes are still available, so after reading my post, make sure you go grab yours!! No more delaying.... Let's get back to the polish!!

First up is "All That Glitters", which is a beige shimmer holographic polish with platinum silver flakes. Are any of you aware of my obsession with nude/neutral polishes? I know I talk about pinks and teals an awful lot, but I am a HUGE sucker for a good nude too. This is not a good nude, it's a GREAT nude!! Formula is perfection, and it catches the light so beautifully. I love it! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

Indoor Light Box

Indoor Light Box

Next up is "Twinkle Twinkle", which is a black jelly base with platinum silver and bronze flakes, as well as rainbow flakes that really make this polish look like a night sky on your nails! Galaxy nails anyone? This base would be perfect for that! Formula is great here as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

Indoor Light Box

Indoor Light Box

Next up is "Polar Party", which is an indigo jelly polish with a mix of micro glitters and teal holographic glitters. Such a pretty blue Jelly! When I look at this polish, the name and the polish itself make me think of a bunch of polar bears plunging into the icy waters of the Arctic and having themselves a party. It represents icy waters to me perfectly! Formula was great here too. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures.

Indoor Light Box

Indoor Light Box

Lastly is the bonus polish that was only available if you purchased the trio on Black Friday. This polish isn't available for sale, but I wanted to show it anyway, because it's so pretty. "Thankful 2015" is an icy light blue jelly with purple shimmer and blue and silver holographic glitters. This polish is so sparkly and gorgeous on its own, but you could definitely layer it over another color for a different effect as well. I chose to do three coats of "Thankful 2015" on its own with top coat for my pics. I love how this polish looks just like an icy winter day. Which is why I also stamped over it with black using Uberchic Beauty's Christmas 01 plate for the snowflakes. So pretty!

Indoor Light Box 

Indoor Light Box 

Indoor Light Box with Stamping

Well what are your thoughts on this trio of polishes? Like I said, the trio is still available in the Sweet Heart Polish shop here if you'd like to snag your own set for $28. While you're there, make sure you take a look at the rest of her shop as well. She has so many beautiful polishes! Make sure you are following on Instagram @sweet_heart_polish and be sure to like their Facebook page here to be able to keep up with all release and sale info. I hope you enjoyed today's post. Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment