Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sweet Heart Polish Two Be Berry Sweet

Hello fellow polish addicts! Today I have a short post for you that features a gorgeous jelly polish from Sweet Heart Polish! This polish was mixed with lots of love by Cassandra, the maker of Sweet Heart Polish, to celebrate her two year shopiversary! So let's not delay, let me share the beauty of this polish with you!

The name of this special anniversary polish is "Two Be Berry Sweet". This is a bright pink jelly polish, with a gorgeous mix of purple, magenta, pink, silver holo, and iridescent glitters. I love this polish for two reasons. The first reason is because it is pink, and the second reason is because the squishyness of this polish once you start layering it is awesome! Formula was super easy to work with. I had absolutely no issues with it what so ever. I used three coats, plus top coat for my pictures below. Enjoy!

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

It's no surprise that I love this polish. Pink and jelly is always a great combo in my opinion. Cassandra also knows a thing or two about making gorgeous polish. If you would like to purchase this beauty for yourself, you can do so by visiting the link here. Be sure that you are following on Instagram @sweet_heart_polish and Facebook here, so that you can keep up with restocks and new releases, as well as catch any sales or other swatches that may be posted. I hope you enjoyed this little post today! Until next time, happy polishing!

Instagram: @polishednshined
Twitter: @polishednshined

No comments:

Post a Comment