Friday, May 29, 2015

Elevation Polish Swatch And Review

Hello my lovely readers! Today's post is another indie first for me, Elevation Polish! I have two polishes to share with you and I love them both! So let's not delay, and let's get to the polish!

First up is a Cosmoprof exclusive from last year's indie event called "Yeti Finds an Oasis", which is a gorgeous ice grey linear holographic polish. I love this polish because I do not own any other color that even comes close to this one. The formula was great! I used two coats with top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box With Flash)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)

The second polish I have to share with you today is "Haleakala", which is a beautiful purple linear holographic polish, with a slight gold shimmer to it. Remember when I said in my Chaos & Crocodiles post that I love dark purple holo polishes? It's true, because I'm really loving this one too. Formula was great! I used two coats plus top coat for my pictures.

(Indoor Light Box)

(Indoor Light Box Macro)
I'm loving me some Elevation Polish because of these beauties. Like I said, these are my first and only ones so far, but I wouldn't hesitate to purchase more! If you'd like to purchase some for yourself, you can do so by checking out their shop here. Also make sure you are following them on Instagram @elevationpolish to keep up with every thing from restocks to new colors. What are your thoughts on Elevation Polish? Have you tried them before? Let me know in the comments below. I hope you enjoyed today's post! Until next time, happy polishing!
Instagram: @polishednshined




No comments:

Post a Comment