Saturday, February 8, 2014

Bliss Polish "VIP", "Bottle Service", & "Velvet Rope"

Hello my lovelies!! Today I have for you some gorgeous purple polishes from Bliss Polish. Yvette is the creator of Bliss Polish and February is her birthday month, so in honor of her birthday she created three purple polishes, since amethyst is the birthstone for February. I think she's done an amazing job with these and I can't wait to show you... So let's get to it shall we? :)

First up is "Bottle Service", a GORGEOUS purple jelly with a beautiful mix of purple, lavender, and fuschia glitters. I love the squishyness of this polish. This is probably my favorite of the three. I've become so obsessed with jellies lately and this one is now definitely at the top of my list. Formula and dry time were good. I used three coats with top coat for my pics.


(Light Box Lighting)

(Natural Light Indoors)

(Light Box Macro)

Next up is "VIP" which is a lilac purple with holo lavender, gold, and garnet micro glitters. This one is pretty, but I could not get my pictures to do it justice at all! It's one of those, gotta see it in person polishes. Formula and dry time were good on this one as well. I used three coats with top coat for my pictures. *Note: the macro shot is more color accurate than the four finger swatch*

(Light Box Lighting)

(Light Box Macro)

Lastly in this beautiful purple trio is "Velvet Rope" which is my second favorite out of the three. "Velvet Rope" is a blurple jelly with gorgeous red flakies! I really wish the sun hadn't disappeared here in Vegas for two days because I REALLY wanted to get a sun picture of this polish to see if it would give more credit to those flakies. sadly the sun has been hiding so I did the best I could. If you love flakies, you need this beauty! Formula and dry time were perfect like most polishes from Yvette. I used three coats plus top coat for my pictures.

(Light Box Lighting)

(Outdoors Overcast Lighting)

(Natural Lighting Indoors Macro Shot)

That wraps up this awesome trio! Which one/s are you loving? All three of these polishes will be available in the Bliss Polish shop here on Sunday February 9th at 3pm PST. Make sure to follow Bliss Polish on Instagram @blisspolish, and on Facebook for all updates and swatches for future bliss polishes. I hope you enjoyed this post. As always, don't be afraid to follow via GFC or email!! <3 Please follow all my social media outlets too if you'd like! :) thanks for reading my loves!! <3
Instagram: @polishednshined








No comments:

Post a Comment